Thursday, July 2, 2009

Plan D Still on Track

The non-stress test went well today. Clint is perfectly fine. We were there a little longer that normal because the machine that records the results ran out of paper, and then it kept getting jammed. But I was with two of my favorite people, so I didn't even notice. Clint was a champ! He moved a bunch for me, and it was really cool to hear the change in his heart rate when he moved.

We are still planning to go to the hospital tomorrow morning at 5am to be induced, assuming we don't start having more consistent contractions on our own. I've had them all day, since 3:30 this morning, and mostly, they have been about 6-10 minutes apart, with a few longer stretches thrown in from time to time. I'm sure I won't sleep much more tonight than I did last night, but I can't imagine that I would have slept much anyway, anticipating Clint's arrival. Tomorrow is the 41 week mark. I wonder how big he will be. :-)

1 comment:

Lori said...

good luck stephanie!! i had annalee (my first) at 41 weeks and one day and she was 8 pounds 12 ounces. hopefully your labor will be short and sweet since your body is ready as can be to have this baby! can't wait to see his sweet picture.