Monday, July 6, 2009

Clint's Home




Clint getting ready to go home.

Clint's not too sure about the car seat, but he apparently loved it once we hit the road. He slept like a rock.


We brought Clint home today. The dogs seemed less interested in him than I expected when we first got home. They seemed more happy to see Stephanie and me. Anytime Clint cries, their ears perk up and they try to sneak as many peeks as possible. Clint took a nice long nap which allowed us to catch up on some sleep. (2 hours +!!!) Thanks Clint!!! Stephanie is feeling great. She is such a rock star!!! It's really an amazing thing. You think you've got it all when you find the perfect woman that God made just for you. You think your life is complete, and then you find out that you're still missing a piece of God's puzzle. He gives you this incredible gift; one of His children. God is so good!!! I can't wait to wake up each day to see what else He has in store for us.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had no idea you all had a blog! I'm so excited! Now I can keep up with the Cox Family! :)