Saturday, February 7, 2009

Clinton Allen Cox

While Clinton has been around for several months now, we didn't really know who he was until yesterday. This means that we are roughly half-way through the pregnancy, and everything is looking great! The doctor said Clint weighs about 12 ounces, and he is probably about 10 inches long. She also said that he is a boy! We got tons of pictures yesterday at our appointment.
Hopefully you can see him from these pictures. In a couple of years, I'm hoping we'll have something like this:
Or this:

And in another few years, something like this:
I fully anticipate that Clint will be just like his father, and I absolutely can't wait!!!

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Congrats! I love the name!! I'm glad you are putting stuff up about the baby since I'm so far away. This is my only way to keep up with y'all!

Matthew, Nikki, Luke and Lily said...

I am so, so excited for you guys!!! Little boys are fabulous.

Jenn said...

Congrats!! Our little guys will be weeks apart!! I can't wait!

Jessica said...

So glad to know HIS name! Love it! Congrats!!!

anthnonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anthnonymous said...

SOOO excited! Little boys love their mommies sooo much! I cannot wait to meet little Clint Cox (cute football/baseball player name BTW, I'm telling you!)

love you three!

Juli

Summer said...

i LOVE those pictures of craig - they are hilarious! don't be surprised if he looks like you though - elijah is a little clone of me remember. i agree with juli though, that little boys do love their mommies! you are going to have so much fun with him!

Jenni said...

OMGosh! So cute! Craig was such a cute little boy! I can't wait to meet him and I LOVE the name! YEA!!

Amanda said...

wohoo!!!!!! sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!

Melissa Jackson said...

What a cute post. (I am obviously a little behind.) I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet Clint this summer!!! :)