Sunday, October 18, 2009

August 4th - One Month Old

We shamelessly borrowed the idea of comparing Clint to an object in order to show his growth. We did exhibit a tiny bit of creativity in choosing the guitar, but I can't take credit for that...thanks Craig!!! We decided we would measure him in frets. Trouble is, these are the only pics we have...we might have forgotten to take the same pictures on September 4th and October 4th. Incidently, this guitar hangs in Clint's room on the wall. Craig and I wrote a song that we sing each night for Clint. Craig wrote the tune and most of the lyrics, and I just threw in a few words here and there. Craig plays and we both sing. Here are Clint's official "One Month" pictures. I didn't take him to a studio for these since he could barely hold his little head up, but I went over to Amanda's house, and we just sorta propped him up!


The next one is one of my favorites!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

aw so sweet! I wish I would've compared my kiddos to something. I took weekly and monthly photos, but didn't do the comparison. That would've been fun to look back on. I think its sweet you all have a song for him. What creative parents!

Amanda said...

So glad you came over that day! It was fun and I love having a sweet memory of Clint's one month birthday!