Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!

Craig threw me a surprise party!!! My birthday was Friday, February 27th. I am 30. That night, we went to eat crab at Joe's, and the following night, we were going to go to our favorite Italian place, La Parmigiana. Well, I had a couple of errands I wanted to run before dinner, and while we were at Target, Craig got a call from his sister, Stacey, saying that somehow, she and Parris couldn't find the keys to their car, so we needed to go get them at Valley Ranch, where they had eaten dinner. When we got to Valley Ranch, I walked in and saw a roomful of my family and friends!! (I told you we like that place!) We had a good time, and I got to see some folks I hadn't seen in a while. By the way, my crown says, "It's All About Me" (thanks Jenn!!) Craig had gotten me a pretty purple cake, which, thankfully, everyone ate and we only had a little bit left over. Thank you everyone who came out last Saturday night! I had a lot of fun, and it really meant a lot to me!!!
Here is Royce Congi...
John and Trey, staring down the camera...
And a pregnant belly for anyone who is interested...

On Sunday, my parents came to church with us, and we all went out to lunch to celebrate some more. We do it right in our family!!!

Craig had already given me my birthday present earlier in the week - partly because both of us get so excited about the anticipation of presents. He got me a very compact waterproof digital video recorder. Oh, yes...I said waterproof! It will be so perfect for documenting Clinton's first bath, his first swim, and also some dry firsts. Fortunately, I have time to figure out how to use all the bells and whistles before he gets here! Also, I'll have time to figure out how to share some of those moments with you, our loyal readers.

Thank you, Craig, for making my 30th birthday so special!!! I love you!!!!!

4 comments:

Summer said...

where are the pictures fool?!?! :-)

Summer said...

WOW, YOU REALLY ARE SHOWING! I can't wait to see you and touch the belly myself! :-)

Craig'O said...

Yeah, I'm going to have a baby in a little over three months, so I better be showing!! :-) I'll see YOU next weekend! --Steph

bloggerdogg said...

I did not know that you turned the big 3-0! You look sooo cool. Peace.