Monday, January 12, 2009

Tagged!!

I'm not exactly sure how this works, but just to prove Summer wrong, I will respond the best I know how.

4 things I did yesterday
1. Went to Church
2. Lunch with old friends who appeared at Church yesterday
3. Went to work (yes, I realize it was Sunday, but it had to be done)
4. Almost passed out when I got home from work late last night and Craig had cleaned the house top to bottom. Thanks Craigo!!

4 things on my wish list
1. To find out if we are having a boy or a girl...soon enough...
2. To complete my wedding scrapbook - I have all the equipment
3. To have the baby's room finished...or even started
4. To eliminate the dirt from our backyard so it will stop ending up on our tile

4 restaurants I like
1. Freebirds
2. Valley Ranch
3. La Parmigiana
4. Most any Mexican place

4 TV shows I like
1. The Office
2. Scrubs
3. Arrested Development
4. Friends

2 comments:

The Oliverios said...

Um, you're supposed to tag 4 more people.

Doziers said...

YAY!!! I am so happy to see an update on the Cox family!!! I LOVE IT!!!