Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fun Weekend!!

With the threat of bad weather Saturday evening, we planned a low-key night of dinner and games with Craig's parents at our house. Fortunately, they live a couple of neighborhoods over, so the drive back and forth is easy. We played Cranium Pop 5 and Hand & Foot, and we had a blast! Becky does a great impression of Atari's Frogger!!! Had I thought of taking pictures, that would have been a great one! Becky--you got lucky this time!!!

Sunday night, we met Trent and Rachel at Freebirds for dinner, and we hung out with them for a while. Always fun!!!! Here are some shots of us at The Bird.


I am going to try to take more pictures of friends and family. It seems like we only have pictures of our vacations. Do we not live between vacations? Granted, vacation means time away from work, but why not remember the highlights of the days we DO have to work, and take pleasure in those moments?

This will be a busy week for us. Softball starts up again tomorrow night, so we'll be at the ballpark with friends. Tuesday, I have the pleasure of spending the evening with precious Trey. Wednesday, of course, is bible class, and maybe we'll pause to breathe later in the week! Maybe you will see more pictures soon!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

fun weekend!! We missed y'all while we were gone!! :( See you tonight at softball. Yippee!!

Summer said...

wow. so stephanie has a blog - i am so impressed! i will add you to my blog list soon.

Becky said...

OK, let's not give Mom a bad time about my "frogger". After all I am very old hahaha Love ya both Mom

Sarah said...

I love that you guys have a blog! I found you on Amanda's! Sooo fun...I sure miss you guys!